Friday, January 26, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Hey, everyone! It has been awhile since I have posted on here, so here is a quick update.

Currently, I am waiting on PayPerPost payments to come in, they take 30 days, and then I should be close to finishing Level 15. then I will stop posting those ads on here, unless they would really benefit the doubling community.

Congrats goes out to Rachel at Doubling Challenge, as she is screaming through the levels on her way to a million. If you need ideas or inspiration, just visit Rachel and you won't be disappointed.

Also, I feel my psychic network starting up and predict great things are to come for all doublers from Arkad's The Richest Man In Atherstone blog. Stay tuned there for updates!

Also, your pennies in your stake maybe worth more than you think. Visit my blog The University of Money to find out more!

Till next time.....

2 comments:

Rachel. said...

Hi Scott,

Just wanted to thank you for the link :)

I'm finally back up to the $200 mark thanks to the inspiration you gave me with the mosaics !

LMK when the CD arrives. If the serial doesn't work, just e-mail me and I'll get you some others !

Rachel.

The Doubling Challenge

Unknown said...

It is the least I could do Rachel. Thanks You for all of your help.

Scott