Wednesday, February 28, 2007

theLot update

Ok guys, I just wanted to give you a quick update on the myLot opportunity. I have been a member for two days now. I have made thirteen comments and I have started one discussion.

They update your earnings daily and after today's update I had made $.14! Not a whole lot, but for what I have done it is pretty good.

The big thing that I have realized is that the community is basically there for one reason and that is to make money. With a community of over 70,000, and growing, that is one huge market for someone to flash their wares in front of. So I will be restructuring my profile then I plan on making tons of friends and making lots of comments and the odds that someone will read my profile and buy something is pretty good.

So check out myLot and start earning some cash now!

Til next time.....

No comments: