Sunday, October 15, 2006

False Alarms!

I have been diligently looking lately, but, besides some cans and bottles I have collected(and yet to return), I have come up empty. Unless you can count false alarms.

You know! The glob of gum gleaming in the sunshine that looks just like a brand new quarter. Or the rolled up receipt that has a coupon printed on the back that highly resembles a crisp dollar bill.

One of my daughters found a dollar bill in the hall at school Friday. So I suspect the Karma has drifted from me to her for the time being. Can't wait for it to come back!

I have also added a new doubler to our family of doublers. Please welcome ZTAM and give loads of encouragement, good luck and wisdom and visit his blog often.

Till next time.....

2 comments:

david.adah said...

Greetings Scott!

I have added you to my list of Doubling Companions as well!

It would seem this idea is quickly catching. I would be very delighted to see this bloom into a wonderful thing that a lot of people wish to become a part of!

I have also bookmarked your blog so that I can read through it in it's entirety. I am excited to read your findings and lessons learned!

Take care, and happy Doubling!
REPoland2

Peter Mackenzie said...

Thanks for the link, I have added your blog to my links too. Good luck with your doubling venture, Perhaps we can help each other by sharing ideas as we progress.
Peter