Sunday, April 15, 2007

Back from vacation

I am now recovered from my vacation to Florida and I offer this word of advice - Don't go during spring break! Everything went great, it was just crowded every where you went.

I am going to concentrate on submitting articles to my writing venues for awhile. I really like doing it and it pays pretty well. I have written 6 articles and I have made almost $10 total for them with little time spent on each. Unfortunately you can tell on a few. So, I am going to write more thorough, popular articles in hopes of increasing my payments.

Some of the writers on these sites say the make $500 - $1000+/month, but that is for writing 5-10 articles per day. Wow, that is a lot of writing.

If any of you are interested, I would be glad to send you an invite to these sites do you can start making money writing articles. Just let me know with a comment of e-mail.

No comments: