Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Web Writers Cafe is open

A few posts ago I stated that I was going to concentrate on writing more. In doing so, I have opened a new blog called Web Writers Cafe. The reasons for having this blog are:

  • To post a link to my writing for others to view and comment on.
  • To post links to other writers work for all to view and comment on.
  • To make posts that will help all writers.
  • To make posts or links to writing jobs on the Internet.
  • A place for all writers to relax and blow off some steam, if they want.

I am sure there may be some other reasons, but this is it in a nutshell. It is not particularly just for web writers, if you want a poem, E-book or novel looked at please send links so I can post it.

If you have any suggestions please let me know.

No comments: