Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Black Friday - A Great Opportunity To Double!

Just a thought for all of the doublers and moneymakers out there. This Friday, otherwise known as Black Friday, is a fantastic opportunity to grab a great deal somewhere, resell it and double your investment or more!

Most ads for the after Thanksgiving sales are available at a website called bfads.net. For example, Circuit City has a Sandisk 1GB Secure Digital Memory Card for $2.99! The regular price is $59.99. A whopping $57 savings!

Now keep in mind that most of these deals involve rebates, early bird specials and quantity limits, but they are quite worth it.

For instance, I have $80 in stake that I could invest. Each memory card has a instant $30 rebate, so the starting price is $29.99. So I can buy two with the stake that I have. Now that is $59.98 out of my stake, leaving $20.02.

Send for the two $27 dollar rebates and my stake is now at $74.02. Sell the two memory cards, probably by just word of mouth, for a savings of $20 to your customers and now you have $79.98 to add to your stake, bringing the grand total to $174.02! Now since I've more than doubled my stake I get to put $14.02 into my pocket!

What a deal!!! Too bad I have to work that morning!

But, something has come out of this even though I can't participate. I have started a service that may help out people like me,who can't make it to these kind of sales, or auctions and the like. Please visit FindIt4U and see what my new service is all about. I would appreciate any comments you may have as far as improving the service or maybe a different approach.

Well enough for now.

Til next time.....

No comments: