Friday, November 24, 2006

Treasure Trooper!

I have been a member of Treasure Trooper for a few months now and have decided that I will add any money I make from Treasure Trooper to my stake. I have made $68.62 so far in the few months that I have been a member there. That money has not been added to my stake.

If you are not familiar with Treasure Trooper, it is a site that provides links to you. These links go to surveys, cash offers and the like. When you satisfactorily complete a survey or cash offer then you are rewarded with money.

I will not do the offers where you have to buy anything to get a refund, all of my proceeds will most likely come from doing daily surveys. These surveys pay .$75 each and are available daily. That could add $20 or so to your stake each month. Which will help a lot for those just starting out. So give it a try and add a little to your stake. If you have any questions about it, please feel free to ask.

Well, Wal-Mart was good to me last night. I found a two pennies, in different spots, in the parking lot and a dime near the crane machine. A nice little $.12 to add to my stake. I have enough bottles to finish Step 14, just have to remember to take them back!

Balance - $80.01 + $.12 = $80.13

$1.79 from Completing Step 14!

Til next time.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I've enjoyed reading your blog and have bookmarked it so I can follow your progress.

I'm currently on step 7. Have you got any tips for finding cash? I've been looking for discarded coins but the only one I've found is my initial penny.

Good luck in your quest.

Arkad

Unknown said...

Arkad,

Thank you for your kind comments and glad you have enjoyed reading about my journey.

As for finding cash, it seems that when I am looking I can't find any, but when I am not really looking it just happens to pop out in front of me.

I don't know about the UK, but here I have been very fortunate to be able to rely on other people leaving their returnable pop cans and bottles to help me achieve my goals.

Unknown said...

Ooops, wasn't quite done.

Check out the other doublers Blog's too, they have alot of good ideas and experiences to go buy.

Look for things that you can buy real cheap and sell them else where. Or make something out of stuff people have thrown out and resell it.

Hope this helps you. Good luck in your effort and I will be looking in on you too.

Have a great doubling day,

Scott

Anonymous said...

If you want to learn how to make extra money go to cashmvp another website is GPT to make extra money today