Saturday, November 25, 2006

Half Way There!

Today I returned 37 bottles and cans and found a penny in the parking lot on the way in to the store. So with that I have completed Step 14 and I am half way in completing my doubling project.

Yes, I know that I am still along way from completing my project, but it is nice to hear the words "half done"!

I know the work is just starting, but will also be getting more interesting! Can't wait!


Balance - $80.13 + $3.71 = $83.84 Step 14 is Complete! $80.00 from Completing Step 15!

Till next time.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Congrats on moving to the next step.

Just wanted to recommend something.
For a stake in a large company and cash payouts along the way, all you have to do is open an e-mail a day (seriously !)
Check it out here; http://www.taketheinternetback.com/index.php?refId=10307

:)Rachel.

Unknown said...

Thanks Rachel! I will check it out. I will soon be posting about new things that are adding a little to my stake.