Friday, December 01, 2006

New Money Makers!

I just wanted to share with you some new money making programs that I am doing right now to help add to my stake. They won't make millions, but will add slowly and also give me a daily/weekly routine to perform.

The first two are similar as that they both share links so you can sign up for offers and they share the money made from them. But I don't do those "cash offers" or sign up for anything that requires a purchase. Below I have listed the two programs and what I do at each.

At Treasure Trooper they have a daily survey that I complete, if I qualify. I usually qualify 75% of the time. You receive $.75 for each survey completed. Not much, but it adds up.

InboxDollars is the same thing but all I do their is the get paid to read email. It is real simple. They send you an email, you open it and click the link and the ad pops up. You close out the add and you are done. That is it! You get paid and average of $.04 an email. Really small but this adds up too, plus they give you $5.00 just to sign up, can't beat that!

The other program that I do was shown to me by Rachel, a fellow doubler, at DoublingChallenge. The program sounds promising and it is FREE! At TakeTheInternetBack they have an interesting plan. They sell ads, that are viewed by the members(you), then share the revenue from those ads with its members. They take 10% and share 90% with the members plus they give you $10 to join. Visit them today and see how you can own the part next big internet success. Remember it is FREE!

I have others that I am still checking out and will share with you later.

Til next time......

No comments: