Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Take The Internet Back!

I wanted to add a little more about the Take The Internet Back program.

I am really excited about this idea. After being burned a few times by the "next great internet money maker", this program has the makings of something huge. Let me tell you about it.

The basic idea is the owners of the site generate income from advertisers. The advertisements are shown to the members(you and me) and in return for looking at the advertisements you are rewarded points. These points are then used like shares in the company.

The revenue is divided into three parts, 45% for to the shareholders(you and me), 45% for future internet investment and 10% for administrative fees. What an innovative idea!

And you get all of this for free! Plus they throw $10 in your account to start with. You can't beat that.

So go to TakeTheInternetBack.com today, check it out and sign up. Remember it is FREE!

No comments: