Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Public Domain Works!

I have been very interested in the CD's Rachel from Doubling Challenge has been putting out and the success that she has had with them. So I have been doing research and plan on putting out some CD's myself.

I am a little stumped right now on how to get the info in the CD the way I want it, but I am sure I can figure it out. I will keep you updated on the progress and let you now when they are done.

I also will be doing some other different stuff in the near future, so keep an eye out for that.

Til next time.....

4 comments:

Rachel. said...

I always love a free plug !!

What I did was go to Project Gutenberg
Had a good nose around and then found a product that hadn't been done to death :D
Look on eBay for popular books that are public domain, but the books are expensive due to a lack of supply.

I then just "got" a copy of acrobat and formed them into a pdf file with bookmarks for each chapter.
( Viva Limewire ! )

Good luck !!!!!

Rachel.
Doubling Challenge

Unknown said...

Thanks Rachel. I am slowly working on it and hopefully soon have a cd ready.

Thanks,

Scott

Rachel. said...

Excellent !!

Happy New Year to you too ! I've almost got my next plan up and running so I'll leave the link just before I open the site :)

Rachel.

Doubling Challenge

Unknown said...

Can't wait Rachel! Looking forward to it.

Scott