Friday, December 08, 2006

Let It Snow!

It is winter in Michigan now. I have always said that if it is going to be cold, might as well have snow to go with it to brighten things up. Well, that's all fine and dandy, but really hinders the finding loose change.

At Step 15 though, depending on finding loose change on the ground is really not feasible for the long run. It would take years to finish this step. So I have started other ventures to help add to my stake. Below is an update of the totals for this month so far. This is just for an update and not to be added to my stake yet. These programs have minimum amounts you need to achieve before they will send you the dough.

Treasure Trooper - $5.25
InboxDollars - $8.10
Take The Internet Back - $10.00

So that is a total of $23.35 in a little over a week! Not to bad for just looking at emails and doing surveys! I will keep you updated on my progress every so often.

Til next time.....

No comments: