Friday, December 08, 2006

PayPerPost

A few posts ago, I mentioned that I was investigating other avenues of income. One of those that I was looking at is called PayPerPost and I am very excited about this opportunity.

I know you are saying that I am selling out, but not true. Why not get paid for something you are already doing. In my post, "A Little More", I stated that I was going to expand my entries to include more than just doubling news and PayPerPost is a perfect accomplice to help me do this.

Basically, PayPerPost list advertisers willing to pay you to write about their site or blog. The payments are between $4.00 and $20.00. There are certain requirements for each post and blog that is involved, but I encourage you to check this opportunity out.

I am planning on averaging $20.00 per week. So that is over $1000 that will go to my stake and that is just from this blog. I plan on expanding my blog inventory, therefore adding even more to my stake! The top producing blogger has earned over $3600 so far!

I will keep you updated on my earnings and feeling about PayPerPost.

Till next time.....

No comments: