Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Other peoples trash...!

I took back another load of bottles last night. I had 35 cans and 65 bottles for a grand total of 100, which I received crisp new $10 bill to add to my stake. I am enjoying the huge increases in my stake from the bottles, but understand it won't last for ever. But I will worry about that when that time comes. Until then, thanks to everyone for thinking the bottles are just trash.

Balance - $22.83 + $10.00 = $32.83

$8.13 from Completing Step 13!

Till next time.....

2 comments:

Xinfinitum said...

Hi Scott,

Just to let you know, you may have mistaken me for "The Double Challenge", another Doubler's Blog. It looks like we are using the same Template.

I am at "Double To A Million Plan" (D.T.A.M.P.) dtamp.blogspot.com

Hope you can link me as well.

Thanks,
Xinfinitum

Unknown said...

Sorry X, I will correct that.

Scott