Thursday, August 24, 2006

Blogroll Added!

I have added a blogroll of some interesting blogs I have found on the net since I have started this project. Expect this number to increase as I look for more information and ideas to double my stake.

Feel free to let me know of any blogs that you know of that you feel may be helpful.

I Will Teach You To Be Rich gives honest, straight forward money saving advice. Ramit Sethi writes his blog aimed at college students, recent grads and other young people. Well this forty-two year old young person particular likes the Friday Entrepreneurs column. So visit it today and enjoy.

Everybody Loves Your Money is a collection of tidbits on sound financial ideas and some are pretty funny too!

Til next time.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!
Hazzard