Saturday, August 19, 2006

Leapfrog!

Went to Wal-Mart last night to pick a few things up. The trip was pretty much uneventful until I left.

On the way out something caught my eye on the way to the car. I did a double take and it looked like a dollar bill. No way I thought to myself. But I was shocked after I picked it up.

It wasn't a dollar bill. It was a $5 dollar bill. As I unfolded it, I discovered another one! $10!!! Holy cow! I looked around and no one was looking for anything. I found it in the middle of a parking spot and the adjacent spots were open, so it wasn't hidden from everyone.

It is strange, since I have started this, how money has just started showing up. Is it because I am actually looking for it now or is some other force helping?!

I had to hide my enthusiasm from my kids as my family does not know anything about my project. If they did, this $10 would be gone by now!

If you have read Stuart Goldsmith's report(see earlier links), you know that if you find money it can be added to your stake money and immediately leapfrogs you to a new step.

So with that and my current balance, I have leapfrogged to Step 11!

Also add a penny I found at the gas station after we left Wal-Mart.

Step Two - Ten - Complete! Balance - $.01 + $.01+ $10.00 = $10.02

$.22 from completing Step 11!

Til next time.....

No comments: