Sunday, August 20, 2006

Don't Forget About Work!

Was walking around at work today and found a quarter and six pennies to add to my stake money. Hope it keeps going like this, it is making the Steps go quickly, another one down!

Although I may have to change my strategy in a couple steps, cause completing Step 13 by finding pennies may take awhile. But, Rule #7 says not to worry about that till I get there, so I won't. In fact I may have to do something different for Step 12! Yikes!

Step 11 - Complete!

Balance - $10.02 + $.01 + $.01 + $.01 + $.01 + $.01 + $.01 + $.25 = $10.33

$10.15 from completing Step 12!

Til next time.....

1 comment:

richpeasant said...

Well done with your progess!

It reminds me of what Wally Wattles wrote in 'The Science Of Getting Rich.' You don't have to supervise the process or have all the answers.

-Gerard