Monday, August 28, 2006

Money Saving Tips!

I was surfing the web, trying to develop some ideas that I may be able to use to double my stake and ran across the No Credit Needed Blog. They are running a Your Very, Very Best Money Saving Tips contest and after much thought I have decided to enter.

Why did I have to think about entering? Well I didn't just want to plop down any money saving tip and leave it at that. I also wanted it to be one that may be used for me or someone else to be able to complete a step in their doubling project. So here it is!

My Very, Very Best Money Saving Tip......................Garage Sales!

Garage sales are especially great for children and baby clothes. Kids out grow clothes faster than they can wear them out. Therefore you can usually get fairly new clothes at bargain prices. Also, the more affluent neighborhoods tend to have unbelievable deals.

A way that garage sales can help you complete a step in doubling is by buying cheap and selling high. Try visiting some garage sales and buying stuff cheap. Now take it home and have your own yard sale, but mark up the prices(double, maybe?) and boom it shouldn't take long to complete the step.

I want to thank No Credit Needed for throwing the contest and hope they reach their goal of 100 money saving tips.

No comments: