Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dryspell Broken!

Well, somebody let the air out of the parachute! It was a dry few days as my searches found nothing.

When I first started, I was not used to looking for money and it was poppin' up all over the place. Now that I have trained myself to look everywhere, all of the time, I can't find anything! What's the deal? Oh well.

My dryspell finally ended last night as I found a dime in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Yeah!

Barring a huge find this step will definitely take a little longer to complete then the first few. But, I am an optimist and know that I will complete this step and the whole project.

My dilemma right now is if I should just stick to the penny here a penny there concept or move on to some kind of new investment strategy.

If I move to something new, I have a good chance of getting set back a few steps if the new strategy doesn't work out. Plus, I really don't have enough stake money to buy anything to resell or something like that.

I have enough to buy 3 packs of sports cards and try to sell them, but that is almost a crapshoot.

A few years ago I sold cinnamon toothpicks online and did fairly well. But the minimum purchase was a case and that is over $100. So maybe I'll save that for some later step.


I think I will just be a parking lot cleaner for awhile. At least till this step is over.

Balance - $10.33 + $.10 = $10.43

$10.05 from completing Step 12!

til next time.....

No comments: