Saturday, August 26, 2006

Why Am I Doing This?

I meant to address this earlier, before I actually started the project, but put it on the back burner til now.

So why am I doing this? For Fame and Fortune? Fortune, maybe, not so much fame. Some remarks I have seen are "this will take forever", "too many steps" etc...

Here are the main reasons I am doing this.
  1. Money - If I complete all 28 steps then I know I will have enough cash to live off of for a very long time, for me and my family, very comfortably.
  2. Goals - I have never really been much of a goal setter in my life. With this project, I will have to set short and long term goals and achieve them. Much like any business has to do to survive.
  3. Helping Others - If any one thing in this helps just one person, than it will have been worth it.
  4. Develop Writing Skills - I have always wanted to write a book/screenplay. I hope that this will give my mind enough exercise to develop a unique and entertaining style.

That is basically why I am doing this. I hope all who visit will come back and see my progress and cheer me on.

By the way I found nothing to add to the stake today.

Til next time.....

No comments: