Saturday, November 03, 2007

....and there was always PayPerPost!

One of the deciding factors to quit all of the fantasy Internet money making dreams was that in the back of my mind, I knew PayPerPost was there.

I first heard of PayPerPost about a year ago and I joined them. I grabbed every opportunity that they had available for me and they paid promptly. So, why did I stop using them? I don't know, all I know is that they paid me more in one month than the "professional blog network" paid me in 8 months!

As I blogged "professionally", I kept receiving updates from PayPerPost about all of the changes they were making and the new standards that they were setting. I am pretty sure that I was sort of jealous the whole time I was away, but I am here now to say that I am here to stay.

The opportunities that exist now compared to a year ago are so much better as PayPerPost as done a great job of securing advertisers for all of us bloggers to use. In fact the most successful blogger at PPP has brought in almost $18,000 just this year alone. Not to shabby!

Another reason that I like PPP is they give you, my readers, a chance to get a piece of the pie too! At the bottom of this post you will notice a button that says "Get Paid To Review My Post" and if you do you will get $15 just for giving blog reviews.

So I hope you enjoy my blog and if you are a blogger check out PayPerPost.

Till next time.....








No comments: