Monday, November 05, 2007

The Purpose of This Journey

You may ask why I have decided to detail my escapades as I venture towards my goal of $1,000,000. And you may ask why I chose a million dollars.

The amount is arbitrary, it just sounded good and I hope that I would be able to live and make money off of that amount without going broke.

Why do I want to document it? Mostly as a way for me not to quit, but also in hope that I may encourage someone else to do this to.

I am not sure how I will keep track yet, but I am seriously thinking of building a website to keep track of all my ventures. I think that will be the easiest. My website will be called MyBlogGroup.com and will probably be up and running soon.

I would enjoy any comments or suggestions about my project, so feel free to contact me or just leave a comment.

Till next time.....

No comments: