Friday, November 09, 2007

New Stephen King Movie Starts Nov 21st!

On November 21st, The Mist by Stephen King, starts in Theatres across the United States. I, for one, can not wait to see it. Stephen King is the master storyteller and I am sure that his new suspense thriller The Mist is going to be more evidence of that.

I have been a huge fan of his since Carrie came out long ago. But also since then he has had numerous other smash hits at the box office. Among those are Christine, Pet Semetary, Children of the Corn, The Green Mile and my all time favorite movie - The Shawshank Redemption!

I am such a huge fan that when I visited his home town a few years ago, the number one thing on my to do list was to go by Stephen King's house. And I did! It is a mysterious looking house in its own right. I thought I would look dumb taking pictures of his house, but three other people were doing the same thing just in the few minutes I was there.

So don't forget about Stephen King's Upcoming movie The Mist and make a point to go see it. After you so stop back by and let me know how you liked it!

Till next time.....





No comments: