Sunday, November 25, 2007

Proxy Sites Revisited

A few posts ago, I talked about proxy sites and the prospect of starting one or even a network.

After doing some research I have decided that I will do a couple proxy sites and depending on how they do, I will add more.

If you do not know what a proxy site is, they are sites that allow computer users to bypass firewalls or blocked sites on computers at schools, libraries, work etc. Most of these sites are free to use.

So why do them you ask? Well, in each site you carefully place your Adsense code and what I have found is that, on average, these proxy sites make about $1 - $2 a day. Not a killing, but enough to make it worth while if you had 10 or 20 of them.

Once I get them set up, I will layout what I did and how I did it.

Till next time.....

No comments: