Saturday, November 17, 2007

What is a Proxy Network?

That is exactly what I asked myself the first time that I had heard of it.

So after some research, I found out what a proxy network was. A proxy network is a website(s) that someone can use, while at work or school that has a firewall and blocks access to lets say MySpace.com, and allows these people to access MySpace through the firewall AND keeps your identity and trail basically invisible.

But what is the big deal you say? Well, it seems that these proxy site users click on adsense at a very nice rate and bring in a very nice income for the owners.

I am planning to research all of the ins and outs of this and may give it a shot soon. When and if I do, I will lay it out for everyone here to see and if it really brings in the cash.

Till next time.....

No comments: