Saturday, November 24, 2007

Are You Ready for Christmas?


I don't know about you, but to me Christmas is about giving and not receiving. Besides, if you really want something, people usually get it when they want it and not hope that they get it Christmas morning, only to be let down that there 45,000 hints about the gift were overlooked.


My family likes to give the gift of food. You know cookies, pies, Christmas candy and breads. Although the kids for some reason don't find a loaf of freshly baked banana bread a really exciting gift to open on Christmas morning.


This is one reason I started another blog called Start Cooking Now! It is a blog about cooking, duh! It will have recipes, contest info, news about cooking tools and even results of my cooking adventures.


So won't you please visit today and take a look around and leave a comment on what you would like to see there. Thanks!


Till next time.....

No comments: